Thursday, August 29, 2013

one more day

Until a 3 day weekend... full of studying :(. This week has gone pretty good.  Had a pop quiz in anatomy on Monday which I did decent on, but definitely learned how specific you have to be when describing something. To make more sense our professor said if there is an arrow pointing to a structure you must describe it so well that if someone else read your description they would be able to place the arrow in the same exact place. Not as easy as it sounds. We have an 'assignment' tomorrow in anatomy which is pretty much a quiz. It shouldn't be too bad, but I should be studying right now.
Had a physiology quiz today that a did pretty good on,  too. I studied really hard for this one and it ended up being 10 times easier than the first. We had an extra credit quiz in histology on Tuesday which I felt good about. Had a couple questions, but I think I've already cleared them up.  We have a real quiz on Tuesday in histology that is going to cover epithelial tissues and connective tissues. I think I have epithelial, but connective I really need to study. Next Thursday we have our first test and it is in anatomy. A little nervous about it, but it you get to work with an assigned partner, so hopefully 2 brains are better than one.
Off to reinforce which ones are tubers, tubercles, tuberositys, and trochanters.... oh anatomy!

No comments:

Post a Comment