Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm a survivor

Of the first 3 days, anyway. Nothing too exciting has happened yet,  but we have our first quiz tomorrow in physiology so then might be a better indicator of how everything is going. I have tried to get in about 5 hours of studying in a day. We haven't had much new information so I have been just reviewing lecture notes and going through study guides. While none of the concepts are too foreign, it has been a while since I've had it in undergrad so i am very happy to get this review.

Last night hills put on a dinner at hideaway pizza to learn about their company. It was nice to go out and interact with other first years outside the school. Tomorrow purina is providing chick fil a for a lunch and learn. Yay for more free food! They also have a position opening in the spring as their junior rep that I would be interested in. I'm not sure how competitive it is so hopefully tomorrow they will discuss it some more.  Tomorrow evening they are having a club fair. There are a ton of clubs I want to join, but as always,  time and money are concerns. Well, better get back to studying Physiology and do some reading for anatomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment