Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nerves, veins, and arteries oh my!

I should be studying. I'm not sure which subject because all classes have something coming up and I'm not sure which is the most important. I feel like I'm drowning, and thinking that finals week is quickly approaching isn't helping. I'm so unprepared and extremely behind in anatomy, but I have a very important physiology test on Thursday. I wish I could drink coffee and be super woman and pull all nighters, but it just makes my stomach hurt. Last night I crashed at 9pm.... you suck time change!
On Saturday after studying I went by a friend's birthday get together and I got to play with a fellow vet student's baby. She was super cute, but I don't know how she takes care of her and not fail vet school. It was nice hanging out with some classmates and their significant others outside of school.
We've had some rainy weather lately and all I want to do is snuggle on the couch with my puppies, but it looks like kidneys and lungs take precedent tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment