Thursday, October 10, 2013

wait... what day is it?

Somehow, the worst week besides finals week of the semester has come to an end and fall break has begun... and I'm still alive?  I don't think I have studied more in my life than I did this week and it still didn't feel like enough. This was the first week I actually sacrificed sleep to get a few more hours of studying.
Monday was phys 1 and we got the test back a few hours ago. I didn't do fabulous, but I'm still ok with my grade. Histology wasn't as bad as I was anticipating, but that doesn't mean it went well... it was histology after all. Probably won't get that graded and back for at least a week. We ended up not getting our exam for Jurisprudence & ethics which is nice to have one less thing to worry about. Physiology 2... I don't even want to talk about. It is what broken dreams are made of. Anatomy had a little quiz assignment today and it actually wasn't too horrid. Every few weeks we rotate animals so we can learn on different specimens so we must evaluate the previous groups dissections. All I can say is that I'm glad my anatomy group isn't worried about staying late to get everything done and done right because our new specimens were definitely no where near being dissected correctly/fully. Apparently reading directions and asking questions is above some people, but it is their grade that it hurts, not ours.
I am going to start  drinking away always remember the memories of this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment