Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dull

Not much going on here. Went to Texas last week and had a great time with the family. The most glorious part of the weekend... not studying one bit. I want to say that it made me refreshed and ready for more studying, but I'd be lying. Most of us are completely over the excitedness of vet school and very warn down from the constant studying. I am constantly amazed at how much I am retaining when I study though. I did really well on my histology quizam last week, but we are all still waiting on physiology 2 grades; however, most of us could do without knowing how horrible it went.
We got to learn how to do physical exams on horses yesterday and it was so nice to do something I felt comfortable with. Definitely decreased my stress level by a thousand points. Next week is food animals handling and techniques and I'm excited about that, too. Monday is our 3rd anatomy exam. I'm a little worried because I haven't done a ton of studying for it, but my lab partner and I reviewed today and a knew a little more than I had thought.
I need to bake some cookies tonight to help with a bake sale fundraiser for our class. They are selling them at walk around for homecoming tomorrow. Oklahoma State apparently has an awesome homecoming, but I haven't really gotten into it before. Hopefully they can make some money, but it is suppose to be rainy, cold, and icky tomorrow so I doubt I will start enjoying it this year. Plus Saturday has been allotted for studying anatomy. Better go feed and snuggle my own horsies and get to baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment