Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Brains

My head is overflowing with brains and not in the good way. After I started feeling really good about the skull we started the brain and it kind of makes me want to cry. Knowing all the sections and their functions wouldn't be too bad, but when you add in nerves, where they start and end, what they affect, and oh yeah, arteries. Oh and we have a quiz over it all on Friday :(. Which wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have a histology exam and physiology quiz on Monday. Can we please add a few more hours to the day?
Tomorrow we are going to OSUs feedlot for zootech. Normally I'd be excited, but I worked there for a semester and had a stocker feedlot class in undergrad as well as my husband being an assistant manager at a feedyard so now I feel like it is going to be a waste of valuable study time.
We find out how we did on our physiology 1 test tomorrow. I feel ok about it, but everyone studied super hard for the cell bio part and not so much for the neurophysiology part and the neurophysiology part ended up being exceptionally harder. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
The cool (yes i just said cool because vet school is lame) part about vet school is that your classes sometimes overlap material, so while learning about muscles in histology we are also covering it in physiology. Makes studying a lot tinge easier. Bleh, studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment