Sunday, December 14, 2014

phew

Done with half of the classroom work of my vet school career! I had a class turn out better than I had expected and a couple not what I was hoping for, but overall better than first year by far. It was very stressful the last few weeks. I pretty much lost all motivation and really didn't retain as much as I would have liked.
Anyway, let me try to remember everything I didn't mention from the last month, or so. I got to help with AQHA world show check in and got paid for that last month. It was fun to get to see a bunch of fancy horses. Went to my parents for the Thanksgiving eve bonfire. I worked some overnight shifts at the hospital.  Not very many interesting cases, but one of my best vet school friends got the job, too, so she was training with me one night. I tried to adopt some cute dogs from the shelter, but hubs wouldn't let me. Husband's boss almost bought a new, bigger house at auction last week, but it went too high so that was no bueno.
Last Friday some friends, hubs, and I went out to the bars to celebrate my birthday and end of finals. It was really fun! Yesterday I went to my parent's and celebrated all the December birthdays and it was good to see them. The rest of break I work a couple overnight shifts, a horse show, and hopefully get to visit a friend that works at a nearby equine hospital and hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment