Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tests galore

Finally done with my first major test week of the semester. Infectious went ok, clinical anatomy went wayyyyy better than any anatomy test I've ever taken, and we're still waiting on pharm grades. This semester it seems like I am putting way less time into studying per class and still pulling out with decent grades. Hopefully the rest of vet school is like this, but doubtful.  I was going to bring my horses in the get Coggins done and teeth floated on Friday, but they didn't have any openings. I'm kind of glad because I just came home Friday at noon, watched all my dvr'd shows and took a nap.
Saturday morning we had training for work and it was pretty much a waste of time. I did get to take an arterial blood sample on a horse for the first time though. Then a friend and I went to Fuzzys tacos for lunch and it was a let down on the food. We studied for our parasitology 2 exam which is Tuesday, then went to the gym for a short work out. I had to run by walmart, then came home and watched football with my husband. Not a lot going on today, besides trying to memorize parasite treatments.
This week we have training meetings on Monday and Tuesday for a joint injection and surgery wetlab on the distal limbs of horses. I'm pretty excited that I got selected to participate in that lab. I have to work overnight next Friday. Saturday afternoon is when I'm helping with state fair birthing center. Hopefully that is fun. Well, better go get my emodepsides and benzimadoles straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment