Sunday, September 14, 2014

Another week into second year. Nothing too exciting. Spent most of the week going to meetings again. Didn't study as much as I should have, but for some reason I'm not that worried. Maybe that is the difference that makes 2nd year better than first... if I made it through that I can do this. I have bacteriology exam Monday, clinical anatomy Tuesday, and pharmacology Friday. Needless to say, I won't be going to many meetings.
Last week the gym got a little neglected because of meetings. The only thing we did was walk the 3 miles around boomer lake Thursday afternoon after I got out of my communications lab (got videotaped during client interaction and critiqued by a clinician and group of classmates, not so fun). Friday after clinical anatomy lab a friend and I had to get in another hour for intro to clinics and got to help bandage a leg and give some shots. Then, they had a necropsy of a neonate with spina bifida and scoliosis which was cool to see. This weekend has consisted mainly of studying. I really want to go out and ride a horse or two, and I know I'm wasting enough time flipping through Facebook that I could, but for some reason I feel more guilty riding than I do interneting. Better get back to reviewing the plague and anthrax... bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment