Sunday, August 24, 2014

Made it the first week. Spent most of the weekend studying, which wasn't fun. I have a new horse here and my husband really enjoys riding him, so we went riding yesterday morning before I went up to the school. It was nice and refreshing to get out. I hope we can keep up riding on Saturday mornings.
I get to palpate more mares tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I get to feel more comfortable with it. We had a neuro animal come in last weekend at work and on necropsy they found out it was rabies, so we have to have a little meeting tomorrow night reviewing proper handling of neurologic cases. Then payne county animal response team is having a meeting at 5:30 that our professor for emergency response said we should go to if we wanted. So, I'll pretty much be in class and meetings from 8 to after 6! Talk about exhausting! Well, I better get another hour of studying before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment