Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My writing this semester really has dwindled compared to last. One reason is classes, of course, and how much more work they take to stay afloat. This week is a bit of a stressful one. Monday and Tuesday we had a parasitology written and lab exam, the written went better than I thought and the lab portion went well, but I felt like I should have done better. Today we had kind of a pop quiz in pathology, and we have our first pathology exam tomorrow morning. We also have an Immunology quiz tomorrow over an article I really should read soon. Friday we were suppose to have a physiology 3 quiz, but the professor decided to move it to Monday because of our test packed week already. Then next Tuesday we have our first Immunology test and Thursday our second physiology 3 test.
I feel like I need a break and soon! Something about this semester is really dragging me down. The yogilatis on Tuesday and Thursday mornings has kind of fizzled out. Most of our tests are on those days so studying and sleep have won out. As a comprise we are trying to go Friday and Saturday at noon and walk around a little lake with a 3 mile trail in the afternoons once a week. I feel like I am comprising sleep a lot more this semester. I'm constantly tired, but I don't know how to change my studying habits to be more productive. I can't wait for spring break to reorganize and catch up on everything, but I'm scheduled to work 3 days of it so I'm thinking I'll be doing more sleeping than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment