Friday, January 31, 2014

Not a lot of new stuff going on here. Had our first anatomy quiz of the semester Thursday and it went ok. We actually get to do our quizzes in groups, but our exams are all individual. Pathology we've had 2 quizzes so far and I aced them. They were pretty easy terminology quizzes though. Last week we had immunology quiz and still haven't gotten it back yet. We had a physiology 3 quiz with the same dreaded professor from last semester and it could have gone better :/ .
We've had a lot of lunch and dinner meetings this week and next week is no different. It's nice to have free food, but I do long to be sitting on my couch at home. Lunch meetings have definitely been bad on the waste line. I have been eating so awful the past couple weeks.
Surprisingly my buddies and I have kept up with going to yogilatis Tuesday and Thursday mornings and Friday afternoons, and we are going to try to make it on Saturday at noon, too. It is such a relaxing way to give your mind a break from vet school.

No comments:

Post a Comment